Your collections are a source of pride, accomplishment, and fond memories - give them the spotlight they deserve with this beautiful locking curio cabinet. Four glass shelves can be adjusted into nearly any configuration with top-to-bottom position holes, giving you customized display options. A sliding front door allows access from either the right or left side, and an integrated lock on the right side keeps your valuables safe. A beveled glass front and two-setting halogen top-mounted lights provide an attractive, uncluttered view of your items. This curio cabinet is finished with glass sides and a fully mirrored back that allows you to see your items on display from every angle. An elegant cherry finish on the cabinet's attractive veneers goes with any decor theme for easy style matching.
- Simple, stately, and built for optimal display, this curio cabinet is a standout piece
- A sliding front door allows access to the interior from the right or left side
- An integrated lock on the right side keeps contents secure from tampering
- Felt-lined door prevents dust from entering interior of cabinet
- Warm mid-tone wood veneers highlight the subtle textural details in top and bottom molding
- Brass-toned side lock comes complete with keys
- Halogen top-mounted lights offer your choice of two different illumination levels
- Crafted with hardwood solids for durability and veneers for lasting beauty
- Minimal assembly required to position glass shelves as desired
- Four glass shelves can be adjusted in 2 inch increments for customized display
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.