Zip around your home or office with ease with this handy little desk that can be used while working on your laptop or as a speakers' lectern. The modern half-moon shaped desktop in a maple laminate finish blends seamlessly in any decor. If you do a lot of traveling, this lightweight laptop desk allows you to work from a hotel bed or chair and the small footprint won't take up much room in your trunk or backseat Long sedentary workdays can lead to health problems so the ability to move is very important. This height adjustable laptop desk allows you to complete tasks while sitting down or standing up. Raise and lower the desktop using the conveniently located pneumatic frame height adjustment lever. The heavy-duty, nylon base with dual wheel casters allows you to roll across all flooring surfaces. Whether your're browsing the internet in bed or giving a presentation to clients this rustic sit to stand mobile laptop computer desk offers a versatile workspace on wheels for your home or office. Undo
- Contemporary Laptop Table or Speakers Lectern
- Portable Design allows you to move from room to room
- Rustic Walnut Laminate Finish blends with any décor
- Distinctive Half Moon shaped work surface with cutout
- Top Size: 25.25"W x 13"D; .75" Thick Top
- Pneumatic Frame Height Adjustment goes from sitting to standing
- Height Adjustment Lever located beneath table top
- Heavy Duty Nylon Base offers a sturdy work surface
- Dual Wheel Casters for effortless mobility
- Mobile work table ideal for use in the home or for those who travel for work
|Table Top Material
|Table Top Color
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.