In today's busy world a restful night's sleep is getting pushed further and further down the priority list. Get back to the basics of body and mind balance with this memory foam cool gel queen size pillow. A cool gel infused cooling memory foam pillow will conform to the shape of your head and neck to distribute weight evenly to eliminate pressure points and prevent strain on the neck, back and shoulders. The hypoallergenic properties of memory foam prevent the growth of allergens such as mold and dust mites which is great news for allergy sufferers. Our premium memory foam is CertiPUR-US Certified for low VOC emissions for healthier air quality in your home. This 5 inch thick memory foam pillow provides a cooling sensation and disperses heat to keep you comfortably cool throughout the night. The zippered cover is removable and can be placed in the washing machine for easy cleaning. This queen size memory foam pillow comes ready to use for your convenience. Restful sleep is essential at all ages to maintain good physical and mental health so invest wisely with a cool gel memory foam pillow.
- Cool Gel Memory Foam Queen Size Bed Pillow
- Provides Support No Matter Your Sleep Position
- Pressure-Relieving Medium-Soft Memory Foam supports your head and neck
- Certi-PUR-US Certified Memory Foam has low VOC emissions
- Ventilated Memory Foam Design disperses heat from the head
- Cool-Gel Infused Foam keeps you cool for comfortable sleep
- Hypoallergenic to Prevent Allergy Triggers
- Removable Zippered Cover - Machine Wash and Dry
- Memory Foam Pillow - Spot Clean with Water and Neutral Detergent - Air Dry
- Ready to use foam bed pillow helps alleviate sleep issues due to neck pain or overheating
|CAL 117 Certified
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.