If you're not getting a good nights sleep but it's not in the budget to replace your bed, this twin cool gel memory foam mattress topper will come to the rescue. A cool gel infused cooling memory foam topper can help relieve joint and back pain and molds to your form for whole body support providing the level of comfort you need to fall asleep. The hypoallergenic properties of memory foam create an unfriendly environment for allergens, mold and dust mites which is great news for allergy sufferers. If you find yourself kicking off the covers at night, this 2 inch memory foam mattress topper provides a cooling sensation and disperses body heat to keep you sweat-free. This cooling mattress topper is certified with both 16 CFR 1303 and 16 CFR 1632 fire ratings. Our mattress topper arrives compressed so it's easy to move it where you need it. Simply remove the wrapping and allow it to expand. Can be used in 1-2 hours but please allow 24 hours for maximum expansion. restful sleep is essential at all ages to maintain good physical and mental health so invest wisely in yourself and your loved ones with a memory foam mattress topper.
- 2" Cooling Memory Foam Mattress Topper for Twin Bed
- Pressure Point Relief with whole body support
- Absorbs movement and reduces motion for better co-sleeping
- Hypoallergenic to prevent growth of allergy triggers such as mold, mildew and dust mites
- Provides a Cooling Sensation and Disperses Body Heat to keep you cool during sleep
- 16 CFR 1303 and 16 CFR 1632 Fire Rated
- Compressed upon delivery for convenience and ease of transport
- After unpackaging allow 1-2 hours of expansion time before use and 24 hours for maximum expansion
- Easily clean with a vacuum with a soft brush attachment to remove dirt
- 2" Mattress Topper ideal for those with sleep issues due to back, joint or all over body pain
|CAL 117 Certified
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.