Whether children are present in the classroom, playroom, daycare or the pediatrician's waiting room, keeping things organized can be a struggle. This 8 section wooden storage cabinet gives you ample space for blocks, books, toys or anything else that needs to be put away at the end of the day while teaching children to be helpful and organized. Durable birch plywood with a natural finish adapts to any home or business decor giving this wooden cube storage organizer unique versatility. Use an alcohol disinfectant containing 70% or higher alcohol concentration followed by a dry cloth to keep this wooden storage organizer spotless and germ free. This wooden storage cube assembles in under an hour. Self leveling floor glides give your child a level surface and a safety strap that attaches to the wall ensures this piece won't tip over they add or retrieve things from the storage cubbies. Purchase our 2, 3 or 5 section wooden storage shelves to create different configurations and for much needed additional storage.
- Children's Wooden Storage Cabinet keeps items organized
- Kid-Friendly Design with Rounded Edges and Anti-Tip Strap for safety
- Fixed Storage Compartments for books, toys or other childhood treasures
- Middle Shelves: 23.5"W x 13.375"D x 10.5"H Between Shelves; Cubby Shelves: 15.5"W x 13.375"D x 10.5"H Between Shelves
- Clean with alcohol disinfectant for germ prevention and cloth dry
- Natural Finish blends in any environment
- Medium Assembly Level from 30-60 minutes
- 8 Section storage cabinet ideal for play rooms, waiting rooms, daycares and pediatric office play areas
|Shelf Weight Capacity
|Number of Shelves
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.