Pretend play is an essential part of a child's growth that helps to support social and emotional development. This wooden kitchen set will encourage imagination and creativity and will teach sharing when playing with others. The wooden pretend play stove has 5 on/off rotating plastic knobs that click, a simulated grill and pretend oven with a window. The play sink has a pretend wash basin, rotating knobs and a make-believe faucet. The wooden pretend play refrigerator has an ice maker and water dispenser graphic. All 3 pieces of this pretend kitchen set have interior shelving for storage. Durable birch plywood with a natural finish adapts to any home or business decor. Use an alcohol disinfectant containing 70% or higher alcohol concentration followed by a dry cloth to clean this wood play set. Each piece assembles in about 30 - 60 minutes. Rounded corners keep children safe from nicks and scrapes while self leveling floor glides ensure that your child has a stable level surface to play on. Great for gifting, this 3 piece wooden pretend kitchen set would look great in any playroom.
- Children's Wooden Kitchen Play Set promotes essential learning and development skills
- Pretend Stove with Clicking Knobs
- Four Burners/Simulated Griddle/Oven Compartment
- Interior Shelf Size: 19"W x 12.75"D x 7"H Between Shelves
- Pretend Sink with Rotating Knobs
- Wash Basin with Make Believe Faucet
- Interior Shelf Fixed: 19"W x 12.75"D x 7"H Between Shelves; Simulated Sink Basin Size: 12.25"W x 7.5"D x 5"H
- Pretend Refrigerator with Water & Ice Dispenser Graphic
- Shelf Sizes: 19"W x 11"D x 7"H Between Shelves
- Make believe kitchen set ideal for play rooms or classrooms, natural finish can be cleaned with alcohol disinfectant then cloth dry
|Shelf Weight Capacity
|Number of Shelves
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.