Pretend play is an essential part of a child's growth that helps to support social and emotional development. This wooden kitchen refrigerator will encourage imagination and creativity and will teach sharing when playing with others. This wooden pretend play refrigerator has an ice maker and water dispenser graphic and 2 fixed interior shelves to put away the leftovers from the fantasy dinner they prepared or stow pretend food and pots and pans when not in use. Durable birch plywood with a neutral finish adapts to any home or business decor. Use an alcohol disinfectant containing 70% or higher alcohol concentration followed by a dry cloth to keep this wood play refrigerator clean. This pretend side by side refrigerator assembles in about 30 - 60 minutes. Self leveling floor glides ensure that your child has a stable, level play surface. Add our wooden sink and stove to give your child the complete set.
- Children's Wooden Kitchen Refrigerator promotes essential learning and development skills
- Kid-Friendly Design with Rounded Edges for Safety
- Ice and Water Dispenser Graphic for serving pretend drinks
- Fixed Interior Storage Shelves to stow pretend food
- Shelf Sizes: 19"W x 11"D x 7"H Between Shelves
- Clean with alcohol disinfectant for germ prevention and cloth dry
- Natural Finish blends in any environment
- Self-Leveling Floor Glides provide a level, stable play area
- Medium Assembly Level from 30-60 minutes with included assembly tools
- Play kitchen ideal for play rooms, classrooms, waiting rooms and pediatric office play areas
|Shelf Weight Capacity
|Number of Shelves
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.