Pretend play is an essential part of a child's growth that helps to support social and emotional development. This wooden kitchen stove will encourage imagination and creativity and will teach sharing when playing with others. This wooden pretend play stove has a simulated grill for pretend hamburgers and hot dogs, 2 burners for pots of make-believe mac and cheese and an oven with a window to monitor their fantasy desserts. The oven has an interior shelf to store pretend food and pots and pans when not in use and 5 on/off rotating plastic knobs on the top of the stove make clicking sounds to make cooking more realistic for your child. Durable birch plywood with a natural finish adapts to any home or business decor. Use an alcohol disinfectant containing 70% or higher alcohol concentration followed by a dry cloth to clean this wood play stove. This pretend stove assembles in about 30 - 60 minutes. Self leveling floor glides ensure that your child has a stable level surface to play on. Add our wooden sink and refrigerator to give your child the complete set.
- Children's Wooden Kitchen Stove promotes essential learning and development skills
- Kid-Friendly Design with Rounded Edges for Safety
- Four Burners and Griddle for perfect pretend scrambled eggs and fluffy make believe pancakes
- Rotating knobs click for a realistic cooking experience
- Oven Compartment provides storage for pretend food and cookware; Interior Shelf Size: 19"W x 12.75"D x 7"H Between Shelves
- Clean with alcohol disinfectant for germ prevention and cloth dry
- Natural Finish blends in any environment
- Self-Leveling Floor Glides provide a level, stable play area
- Medium Assembly Level from 30-60 minutes with included assembly tools
- Play kitchen ideal for play rooms, classrooms, waiting rooms and pediatric office play areas
|Shelf Weight Capacity
|Number of Shelves
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.