Achieve a healthier way of working with a sit and stand monitor desktop platform. We all know that sitting for hours is an unhealthy practice, but with long workdays it has become more common. Standing helps strengthen leg muscles, improves your balance and promotes healthy blood flow. Standing even burns more calories than sitting. This desk gives you the option to sit down or stand up. The dual levers raise and decline the tables height to achieve your desired position. The grooved teeth on the sides aid in keeping the top in place. The top features a 9.5" long electronics/writing utensil groove to use your tablet and desktop together or keep your cellphone in view. The ergonomic keyboard tray keeps a staggered height between the keyboard and monitor without having to manually adjust. Nonskid rubber pads protect the desk's surface and prevent the unit from sliding.
- Contemporary Style
- Ergonomic Sit-Down and Stand-Up Monitor Platform
- Spacious White Desktop Surface, Accommodates Monitor or Laptop
- Top Surface: 25.75-28.25"W X 16.5-22"D X .625" Thick
- Electronics/Utensil Tray: 9.5"W X .625"D
- Cutout: 16.75"W X 5.5"D
- Fixed Ergonomic Keyboard Tray
- Keyboard Tray: 18.25-26.5"W X 9.5"D X 4.25-11.75"H
- Dual Lever Adjustable Height Frame
- Protective Rubber Grip Pads Prevent Platform From Sliding
- Protective Rubber Grip Pads prevent platform from sliding
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.