If you love the idea of indulgently comfortable furniture with a casually cool sense of flair, this 3-piece left side facing sofa sectional is custom made with you in mind. Oversized scale and feel-good upholstery make it all too easy to kick back and relax. Rolled arms along with the included decorative pillows add to the appeal. Ultra neutral fabric and clean, flowing profile are plenty stylish, without overwhelming your space. Your guests will want to settle in and stay a while once seated on this supremely cozy oasis.
- Contemporary Style
- 3 Piece Sectional
- U-Shaped Configuration
- Steel Fabric Upholstery
- Rolled Arms
- Decorative Toss Pillows
- Fixed Pillow Back Cushions
- Loose Seat Cushions
- CA117 Fire Retardant Foam
- Black Bottom Dust Cover
- Plastic Rounded Feet
- Pieces attach with Connecting Brackets
- Durable Frame Construction
- Back and Seat Spring Rails cut from .875" Thick Hardwood
- Corners are Glued, Blocked and Stapled
- Upholstery pre-approved for wearability and durability against AHFA Standards
- Cushion core constructed of low melt fiber wrapped over high quality foam
- 100% Polyester
- Spot clean with solvent-based cleaner
- Chaise (Right Facing) : 42"W x 62"D x 36"H
- Armless Loveseat: 65"W x 38"D x 36"H
- Sofa (Left Facing) : 93"W x 38"D x 36"H
|Single Unit Weight
|Fixed Leg Height
|Fixed Back Height From Seat
|Fixed Seat Depth
|Fixed Seat Height
|Fixed Arm Height From Floor
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.