Corner the market on clean, contemporary style and neutral practicality with this 3-piece dune fabric upholstered sectional with left side facing sofa sectional. Plush yet supportive cushions offer both indulgence and structure, while pretty rolled arms round out the look with a touch of flair. To easily configure its arrangement according to your preference, the pieces from this collection can be attached with connecting brackets and can be cleaned with a water-based cleaner. Corner chaise is just the place when you're really looking to kick back. For outstanding durability, the seat and back spring rails of this sectional are cut from hardwood and it features plastic triblock feet for stability.
- Contemporary Style Sectional
- 3 Piece U-Shaped Configuration Sectional
- Dune Fabric Upholstery
- Rolled Arms, Decorative Toss Pillows, Plastic Triblock Feet
- Fixed Pillow Back Cushions, Loose Seat Cushions
- CAL 117 Fire Retardant Foam
- Pieces Attach with Connecting Brackets
- Back and Seat Spring Rails Cut From .875" Thick Hardwood
- Upholstery pre-approved for wearability and durability against AHFA Standards, Spot Clean with Water Based Cleaner
- Chaise (Right Facing): 41"W X 62"D X 36"H; Armless Loveseat: 64"W X 38"D X 36"H; Sofa (Left Facing): 92"W X 38"D X 36"H
- Plastic Triblock Feet
- Pieces attach with Connecting Brackets
- Durable Frame Construction
- Back and Seat Spring Rails cut from .875" Thick Hardwood
- Corners are Glued, Blocked and Stapled
- Upholstery pre-approved for wearability and durability against AHFA Standards
- Cushion core constructed of low melt fiber wrapped over high quality foam
- 100% Polyester
- Spot clean with water based cleaner
- Chaise (Right Facing) : 41"W x 62"D x 36"H
- Armless Loveseat: 64"W x 38"D x 36"H
- Sofa (Left Facing) : 92"W x 38"D x 36"H
|Single Unit Weight
|Fixed Arm Height From Floor
|Fixed Back Height From Seat
|Minimum Seat Depth
|Maximum Seat Depth
|Fixed Seat Height
|Fixed Leg Height
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.