The rich faux leather upholstery and plush comfortable design of this collection is sure to add a sense of sophistication to the atmosphere of any living environment. The comfort of the pillow top arms and plush bustle back design perfectly complements the solid contemporary style to create a furniture collection that will flawlessly fit into any home decor. With the smooth look of the faux leather upholstery flowing beautifully over this supportive living room furniture, you do not have to sacrifice style or comfort to own a true contemporary upholstery collection. Create the living environment you have always wanted with the style and comfort of this collection.
- Sofa and Loveseat Set
- Contemporary Style
- Black Faux Upholstery
- Plush Pillow Top Upholstered Arms
- Fixed Bustle Back Cushions
- Loose Seat Cushions
- CA117 Fire Retardant Foam
- Black Bottom Dust Cover
- Plastic Triblock Feet
- Durable Frame Construction
- Seat and Back Spring Rails cut from .875'' Thick Hardwood
- Corners are Glued, Blocked and Stapled
- Upholstery pre-approved for wearability and durability against AHFA Standards
- Cushion core constructed of low melt fiber wrapped over high quality foam
- 100% Polyurethane
- Spot clean with water based cleaner
- Loveseat: 69''W x 36''D x 38''H
- Sofa: 90''W x 36''D x 38''H
|Single Unit Weight
|Fixed Back Height From Seat
|Minimum Seat Width
|Maximum Seat Width
|Fixed Seat Depth
|Fixed Seat Height
|Fixed Arm Height From Floor
Living Room Groupsets
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.