In a fast-paced, high-stress world, you need a place to downshift with ease. With this recliner, you're in the driver's seat on the road to relaxation. Crafted for exceptional support, its bustle back cushioning and waffle padded leg rest cradle you in comfort from head to toe. Sumptuously soft, the feel-good upholstery is easy on the eyes and the body.
- Contemporary Style
- Putty Fabric Upholstery
- Plush Upholstered Arms
- Plush Pillow Back
- Rocker Feature
- Lever Recliner
- Distance Between Full Recliner and Wall: 12''
- Durable Frame Construction
- Metal drop-in unitized seat box for strength and durability
- Corners are Glued, Blocked and Stapled
- Upholstery pre-approved for wearability and durability against AHFA Standards
- Cushion core constructed of low melt fiber wrapped over high quality foam
- CA117 Fire Retardant Foam
- 100% Polyester
- Use water base upholstery cleaner only; Spot clean with solvent-based cleaner
|Single Unit Weight
|Fixed Back Height From Seat
|Fixed Seat Width
|Fixed Seat Depth
|Fixed Seat Height
|Fixed Arm Height From Seat
|Fixed Arm Height From Floor
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.