With a 360-degree turning radius, this recliner takes a cool spin on contemporary style and sumptuous comfort. Divided back puts pillow plushness and support right where it's needed most, in a richly tailored way. Subtle and sophisticated, the neutral textural upholstery easily blends with a wide range of color schemes.
- Contemporary Style
- Sand Fabric Upholstery
- Plush Upholstered Arms
- Plush Pillow Back
- Swivel Glider Feature
- Lever Recliner
- Distance Between Full Recliner and Wall: 12''
- Durable Frame Construction
- Metal drop-in unitized seat box for strength and durability
- Corners are Glued, Blocked and Stapled
- Upholstery pre-approved for wearability and durability against AHFA Standards
- Cushion core constructed of low melt fiber wrapped over high quality foam
- CA117 Fire Retardant Foam
- 100% Polyester
- Spot clean with solvent-based cleaner
|Single Unit Weight
|Fixed Back Height From Seat
|Fixed Seat Width
|Fixed Seat Depth
|Fixed Seat Height
|Fixed Arm Height From Seat
|Fixed Arm Height From Floor
|Degree of Swivel
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.